By: Kevin Iwamoto
May is here and the deadline, May 25th, for compliance of General Data Protection Requirement (GDPR) is upon us. If you still require some guidance on the subject it is not too late; below are somethings you must do before the deadline as well as extra resources on GDPR.
- Have an internal discussion with your company officials who are preparing for GDPR on an enterprise basis; leverage the work that already done and customize for your meetings/events
- Conduct a data and current process audit; resolve all identified gap
- Update your Privacy Information & Consent Boxes on forms
- Understand the definition and roles of Controllers and Processors, have appropriate alignment discussions with your supplier partners and amend all SOW and SLAs to include GDPR regulation adherence
- Read available GDPR resources
Back to all news