GoldSpring provides strategic review, sourcing, implementation and ongoing program management services in the following categories:
Airline • Hotel • Ground Transportation • Travel Policy • TMC • Online Booking Tool • Corporate Payment •
Travel Management Strategy • Outsourced Travel Management • Meetings and Events • SpringBoard Survey
GoldSpring Consulting has experienced hotel consultants who can fully manage your hotel program, including:
- Consolidation of Data
- Proposal and Negotiation Process
- Auditing of Loaded Rates
In the current environment where hotel rates are climbing every year, you need a trusted consultant who drives for the best results in accordance with your stated goals and objectives. We focus our efforts on total cost of stay – not only seeking on the best in room rates, but also the best in those amenities of importance to your travelers.
We offer rate auditing services ensuring the rates that have been negotiated are the rates your travelers will receive when they book the contracted hotels. GoldSpring also has the capability to provide you with your customized online hotel directory. We can benchmark your proposed or contracted hotel rates against other organizations, and we can take a look into the coming months and make sure your contracted hotel rates are available for booking.
Recent Articles on this Topic
- 4 Steps to Take in the Wake of Marriott’s Commission Reduction for Third Parties
- Key Takeaways from the 2017 Hotel Season and Predictions for 2018
- The Case of the Elusive Negotiated LRA Rate
- Surviving Business Travel: Airports & Hotels Focus on Wellness
- The Rate Fluctuation Game: How Good a Deal are you Really Getting?
- What Expense Reports Reveal About Managed Travel
- Leveraging Traveler Feedback During the Hotel RFP Season
- A Lodging Balancing Act: How Flexibility and Duty of Care Factor in Hotel Programs
- Does the Early Bird Get the Worm When it Comes to Hotel Sourcing?
- Six Ways to Turn Around Tired Hotel Buying RFPs
- The Marriott-Starwood Acquisition: Five Things You Should Know
- Hotel Sourcing 2017: The Dawn of a New RFP Process?
- Industry Consolidation Keeps Program Leaders Guessing
- New IAPCO Findings Shed Light on Impact of Sharing Economy
- A New Strategy for Hotel Sourcing
- Hotel Trends 2016: The Results of Our Survey Are In
- Throw a Bigger Party – Expand your bid list and your options
- Hotel Occupancy Survey Results