GoldSpring provides strategic review, sourcing, implementation and ongoing program management services in the following categories:
Airline • Hotel • Ground Transportation • Travel Policy • TMC • Online Booking Tool • Corporate Payment •
Travel Management Strategy • Outsourced Travel Management • Meetings and Events • SpringBoard Survey
There are times when there is a need to step back and take a fresh look at a travel management program. GoldSpring can assist you in reviewing or establishing the strategic approach to your organization’s travel management.
Typically, this involves a day to day-and-a-half workshop with your travel management leadership team and one of our consultants. The current state of the program is discussed followed by a consultant-led brainstorming session addressing current concerns or problems and their solutions.
The deliverable is a concise plan of attack detailing the tasks for completion to effectively and efficiently drive the travel management program to the next level of success.
Recent Articles on this Topic
- Top Travel Trends – Episode I: Prioritizing the Traveler Experience
- RFP, RFI, RFQ – Why Suppliers Are Opting Out of the Bid Process (Part 2)
- Change is in the Air, According to Our Survey Results
- Why Hasn’t Gamification Taken Off?
- RFP, RFI, RFQ: What’s the Difference? (Part I)
- What Expense Reports Reveal About Managed Travel
- 2017 Travel Trends: What You Need to Know
- Four Travel Technology Trends on the Horizon
- Oh Baby, Baby it’s a Mobile World
- Goodbye Safe Harbor, Hello Privacy Shield
- Category Management and Travel: Two Essential Tools for Success
- Risk Management vs. Cost Savings: Where Should My Company Be?
- Navigating 2016: Advice for Corporate Travel Buyers
- Travel Management Opportunities for Small & Medium Enterprises