GoldSpring provides strategic review, sourcing, implementation and ongoing program management services in the following categories:
Airline • Hotel • Ground Transportation • Travel Policy • TMC • Online Booking Tool • Corporate Payment •
Travel Management Strategy • Outsourced Travel Management • Meetings and Events • SpringBoard Survey
How long has it been since you reviewed your organization’s travel policy? Does it incorporate all aspects of your travel program? Is it readily available to your travelers? Does your policy “suggest” or “mandate”? What type of policy do your company’s peers have in place?
If these questions make you believe it is time to refresh your travel policy, then we can support you in that process. GoldSpring consultants can:
- Benchmark your Existing Travel Policy
- Identify any Policy Loopholes or Voids
- “Pressure Test” your Policy to Determine Strengths and Weaknesses
- Review Results and Determine Policy Updates, Changes, or Redrafting
- Redraft Travel Policy (If Needed)
Recent Articles on this Topic
- Is a Mandated Policy Really Nirvana?
- Revisiting Your Travel Policy
- The Sound of Silence: Travel Policy on the Sharing Economy
- Navigating 2016: Advice for Corporate Travel Buyers
- Dispelling Travel Management Myths: The Happy and Compliant Traveler
- The Millennial Business Traveler: Preferences and Trends
- Business Travel Is Like A Box Of Chocolates…
- It’s All in Your Travel Policy…Or Is It?