Are you fully prepared to manage your upcoming implementation? You’ve been promised it’s easy, but often initiatives such as this can burn 20 hours or more a week. Potentially hundreds of decisions need to be made, quickly, and some changes cannot be made without disrupting the project or incurring costs down the road.
GoldSpring SpringBoardTM Implementation provides strategic project management through each stage of the process: from planning and preparation to execution, final review and audit. With increasing technology complexities and tight resources today, there’s more reason than ever to have an experienced travel technician at your side for your upcoming implementation.
A variety of services, at any level: Our range of services includes full-scale implementations and change overs as well as smaller, more specific configuration and expansion initiatives.
- TMC, OBT and Expense Systems
- New travel policy rollout
- New supplier programs
- Merger and acquisition
- Major corporate re-organizations
You have one chance to get it right. There can be a myriad of complex and technical decision points to consider and implement correctly to fully optimize capabilities. Implementation performance reflects on you as well as key stakeholder teams. Let us help you:
- Discover what you may not know: We conduct a discovery process and thoroughly review supplier plans to assess what may be missing and check resource allocation.
- Keep your supplier accountable: We reinforce key objectives and decisions made during the selection process and ensure results are achieved.
- Expect the best: We use not only our expert knowledge base, but also our proprietary benchmarking capabilities to make sure you are ahead of the pack.
- Put others to task: We hold everyone accountable for achieving milestones and chase even internal decision makers as needed (legal, procurement, HR, IT, etc.)
- Gain leverage: We are an objective third party to manage issues as they arise and assist with conflict resolution when needed.
Learn more by contacting our team of experts. Our implementation leader has over 35 years of TMC operational and sales experience and is ready to advocate for buyer requirements to achieve implementation optimization and success for clients.